– In a digital world with many devices and multiple information channels, digital intelligence is the ability to transform digital data into real, user-oriented information. It is a very understandable tool that allows you to combine different data regardless of their origin eg. Excel files, ERP data, MRP data, or data from other platforms and maximizes the efficiency of the use of internal or external data. With the same ease, it processes and analyzes available open data or geospacial data, which, in combination with internal data, will help reveal hidden information. By their analysis and mutual combinations it enables to interpret the results of analyzes very clearly and to point to their further prediction. Thanks to application clarity and simplicity, it is also possible to look at data analysis to non-data analysts.
Ability to transform digital data into real, user-oriented information.
Qlik clearly defined role You as an Qlik partner provides an end-to-end platform which includes
- data integration
- user-driven Digital business intelligence
- conversational analytics
Turn raw data into remarkable outcomes.
Explore the industry’s only end-to-end approach to Active Intelligence – built for the cloud.
Are you data-driven, or is data driving you crazy?
Let’s face it, we’re buried in data. The potential is huge, but most struggle just to make actionable data available, let alone turn it into business value at scale. The good news: Qlik solves these challenges daily.
The fastest path to business value through data.
Close the gaps between data, insights, and action with active intelligence delivered by the only end-to-end solution for data integration and analytics. Transform your business through a shared fabric of trusted, real-time data, collaborative analysis, and actionable insights – using our cloud or any cloud you want.
Agile Architecture – as set of values, practices, and collaborations that support our the active new common market approach Of Qlik by EMARK and WorkSys – Powering Digital Ecosystems in Industry. Every aspect of business today is focused on digital technologies, data must be delivered – quickly. And traditional BI like Qlik by doesn’t break it. When such an excellent BI tool like Qlik by an excellent partner EMARK is powering by WorkSys – One of the mest manufacturing interoperable IIoT platform in Europe. The key trends in data and analysis that we see in today’s new standard:
- we accelerate digital change, including the impact of COVID
- New ways such as data and analysis in today’s environment are a source of new added value
- companies in different industries achieve much higher / faster ROI
We offer ecellent example of real synergy between two worlds and two systems and it looks like a new general guide, how to get into the world of IoT as quickly as possible without spending hundreds of thousands of Euros. World of WorkSys – an open manufacturing interoperable IIoT platform based on standarts and shared components. World of Qlik – BI tool with an excellent partner EMARK:
- Digital transformation in production – how to start and develop it
- Why technology is no longer the limit with IIoT
- Data analytics (also advanced Analytics) over IoT data
- …. IoT Data Analytics OEE
- …. clustering by availability and Performance
- …. flow manufacturing by availability
- …. order quantity by customers vs. Preformance in time
- …. advanced analytics functions for Trends and Clustering, ect., ……………..
- Association of IoT data with ERP, MRP, shopfloor, HR, or Service Desk data