Thermal radiometry (TR) camera
Twice As Secure. Even In Total Darkness.
The intelligent video system with an integrated high-performance thermal image sensor takes full advantage of the M16B camera design. Thanks to the two directly adjacent lenses, there is also a thermal overlay function with image overlay (thermal and optical) to pinpoint the exact location of hotspots like smoldering fires in a visible image. The TR camera feature a calibrated thermal image sensor. Thermal radiation measurements made across the entire image area can be used to trigger an event based on the temperature increasing above or decreasing below an individually set trigger level (camera alarm, network message, activation of a signal output etc.).
- Mx6 system platform 2nd generation, with MxBus, H.264 and ONVIF compatibility
- Fixed premium thermal image sensor with an NETD of 50 mK
- Thermal Radiometry For measurable added value: calibrated thermalimage sensor
- Thermal field of view: 45°, 35°, 25° or 17°
- Additional image sensor module options
- Recording on an internal MicroSD card (4GB as standard)
- Integrated microphone and speaker
- MxActivitySensor can also be used in total darkness
- PoE thermal camera with a power consumption of < 10 W